Jobs at Swiss Cellars
Swiss Cellars is a growing importer and distributor of fine wine with a small selection of beer, distilled spirits and liqueurs. We cover the Wisconsin and Chicagoland markets. Our portfolio consists mostly of European wines, with a growing selection of domestic and new world brands. Our customers are retailers, bars and restaurants.
If you enjoy wine, are a
highly motivated individual, with an entrepreneurial spirit, why don't you
consider joining our team?
We are currently recruiting
for the following positions:
- Sales Representative for various Wisconsin areas
- Part-time warehouse clerk + delivery driver
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 608 334 2616 to apply or for any questions.
Full-time wine, beer and spirits sales position for the following Wisconsin market:
- Must be based in the Milwaukee area
Part(full)-time wine, beer and spirits sales position for the following Wisconsin market:
- Janesville/Beloit/Lake Geneva/Whitewater/Delafield
- Part-time 3 days/week, Monday-Wednesday or Tuesday-Thursday. Full-time as of spring 2011
- Ideally based in the Lake Geneva area
- Managing and developing existing accounts
- Prospecting and opening new accounts
- Providing excellent customer service and establishing long-term relationships with customers.
- Ongoing sales efforts to increase market share.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and well-organized
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum 1-2 years outside sales experience
- Strong knowledge of fine wines
- On-premise, retail or wholesale wine industry experience preferred
- Availability to work some evenings and Saturdays to visit customers and participate in special events
- Valid driverís license and safe driving record
- Reliable vehicle to service sales territory
- Reliable PC-based computer, printer and Internet connection at home, as well as a cell phone
- Not a short-term position
- Commission-based compensation
- Worker's comp, no other benefits
How to apply:
To be considered, please apply via email by submitting your resume along with your application. Thank you.
Part-time warehouse clerk + delivery driver
Part-time warehouse clerk: help receive purchase orders; organize
inventory; help pick and load delivery orders. Monday through Friday, as
needed, usually in the morning at the warehouse.
Part-time delivery driver: act as a 2nd driver during high volume periods (4th quarter
in particular) Monday through Friday, as needed, but usually Thu and Fri
Some weeks there might be no work, and some weeks it might be several
hours per day for several days. Weekly hours range from 5 to 20 hours
The same person will act as warehouse clerk and delivery driver.
Clean driving record
Over 21 years old
Able to lift 70lbs.
Available on short notice (morning call for morning work or evening call
for next day work)
Well organized and able to work independently
Accurate with record keeping
Reliable computer, printer, phone/fax and high-speed Internet connection at home, as well as a cell phone
Located in the Madison, WI area
Must be available through at least January 1, 2011
CDL license not necessary
Deliveries primarily in the Madison, Milwaukee and southern and
southeastern Wisconsin areas
Wine knowledge preferred
Worker's comp, no other benefits
When applying, please submit resume and outline relevant experience
How to apply:
Please submit your application and your resume via email at
email@example.com . Thank you.